Who We Are

We have been diving for 13 years, much of it while traveling aboard cruise ships. We decided a long time ago that as much as we love diving, we enjoy it more when the travel that comes with it is easy. We love the whole concept of having the opportunity to dive multiple islands on one trip. Of course there have been disappointments along the way. We hope that this page will help fellow divers avoid those disappointments and ultimately improve the state of cruise ship diving.
Gary & Mel

Cruisin' & Divin' Shoes

I can't leave home without my flip flops. I don't like things between my toes, so there are tons of flip flops that I won't wear. I found these Tevas about four years ago and was hooked. They are lightweight, sturdy, and easy on all parts of my 48 year old feet. When we aren't cruising we live and work at the lake, so the fact that a pair of flip flops has held up for four years says alot. Mine are black on black for versatility.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also have a pair of Tevas - for about 5 years now also - that I keep with my dive gear. They are tech type sandals (not flip flops) that are easy to get on and off, provide great traction on a wet dive boat, and they look nice. Though I do rinse them off after returning from a dive trip, they have held up remarkably well and still do the job!

I have to say, I have bought a few pairs of generic tech sandals similar to my Tevas, and NONE have held up as well as the real thing. Only drawback, Tevas are pricey - I got mine on sale,for about $30 - but fake ones can be had for a fraction of that.

Thanks for sharing!!